Sponsored Symposia Application
Any organization wishing to host a sponsored symposium must complete an application form that includes a complete program description and agenda for review and approval.
Approved sponsored sessions will be presented in-person at The Hague, World Forum and/or online. The Standard package includes a regular presentation package onsite and inclusion in the program and any promotion(s) as an “Official Symposium of the Micronutrient Forum 6th Global Conference.”
There are specified timeslots in the program for sponsored symposiums (see below) that are a maximum of 90 minutes long; all timeslots will be allocated on a “first-come, first-serve” basis, upon approval and signature of a contractual agreement.
- The content should complement the scientific program of the Micronutrient Forum 6th Global Conference 2023: Nutrition For Resilience – Ensuring Micronutrient Security in an Era of Complex Global Challenges.
- The content must be presented in English and be of interest and relevance to the conference delegates.
- Program descriptions and supporting material must be science-based and not promotional.
- All Sponsored Symposia participants must be registered for the conference.
- All Sponsored Symposia are a minimum of 75 minutes; 90-minute symposiums are available on a limited basis in the evening timeslots, Oct. 17, 18, and 19, and during the pre-conference time period before the Opening Symposia, on October 15, 2023.
- Once the application for sponsored symposia session(s) has been approved by the Micronutrient Forum Program Committee, the session title and content may not change without the approval of the Micronutrient Forum.
Sponsorship includes hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment, IT support for Online Symposia, Live Q&A, and a display table for in-person events.
Sponsoring Organization is responsible for providing:
- All Session content.
- Speakers’ support, registration fees, accommodations, and transportation
- Food & Beverage
- Additional Audio-Visual Equipment and support as needed for requests over the standard A/V package. Standard a/v package includes screen, projector, lectern, and basic sound to accommodate your chosen format and number of speakers.
- Any additional requirements for your organization.
Please allow a minimum of 10 days after submission for Micronutrient Forum to review and approve your application form. Additional inquiries, if necessary, will be addressed directly to the main contact listed in the application.
Acceptance or rejection letters will be sent via email. Once your application is approved, we will contact you directly for pricing and symposium timeslot allocation. Note that timeslots are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be guaranteed without an approved application form and commitment.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
Please see here the Payments, Cancellation Terms and conditions.
Please contact Teresa Casillas Seoane at firstname.lastname@example.org